- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies we use and how we may use them?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
What data do we collect?
giggleapps s.r.o. collects the following data through gigglemusic.net:
- Personal identification information: name and email address.
- Information related to your use of the gigglemusic smartphone application: issues occurred and profile identification information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide giggleapps s.r.o. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
giggleapps s.r.o. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- gigglemusic applications (App Store, Google Play, internet browser).
How will we use your data?
giggleapps s.r.o. collects your data so that we can:
- Process and answer your message sent through our contact form.
- Action on the issues you might face while using the website or gigglemusic app.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Display relevant advertisements according to your interests.
- Invite you to participate in surveys.
- Improve giggleapps s.r.o.’s services.
If deemed necessary by the management of giggleapps s.r.o., your personal information will be disclosed to law enforcement agencies.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our marketing efforts, to advertise on our behalf, to perform other marketing services or to assist us in analyzing how our website or applications are used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, D04 E5W5, Ireland. Registered Number: 368047.
- Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18 P521, Ireland. Registered Number: 256796.
- The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, United States of America.
- Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, United States of America.
How do we store your data?
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
giggleapps s.r.o. will keep your personal data indefinitely. But we reserve the right to delete it at any time and as requested by you.
giggleapps s.r.o. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop giggleapps s.r.o. from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
giggleapps s.r.o. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request giggleapps s.r.o. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that giggleapps s.r.o. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request giggleapps s.r.o. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that giggleapps s.r.o. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that giggleapps s.r.o. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to giggleapps s.r.o.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that giggleapps s.r.o. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please send us an email at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies we use and how we may use them?
There are different categories of cookies gigglemusic.net uses, each with its particular purpose.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that giggleapps s.r.o. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the The Office for Personal Data Protection in the Czech Republic.
The Office for Personal Data Protection
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Praha 7